Module 1 Overview
About this Module
In this module, you will learn about the NETS-T (National Educational Technology Standards for Teachers) as well as the CCRS (Career and College Readiness Standards). You will have the opportunity to interact with some online tools through the CCR Portal that will support your implementation of Michigan's standards.
After completing this module, the educator will:
- Know how to access the NETS-T.
- Know how to access the Career and College Readiness Portal.
- Understand how to use the Career and College Readiness Portal and utilize the online tools available to educators.
- Make connections with the Career and College Readiness Portal and find resources to enhance classroom instruction.
- Transfer the learning to professional practice by locating tools and resources specific to the teacher’s instructional assignment.
This module will take approximately 2 hours to complete