Red Zone Discussion Forum

Stacey Eno

Stacey Eno

by Stacey Eno -
Number of replies: 2

Goals/Objective:After reviewing the commutative, associative, and distributive properties using informational sheets, board work,a game of jeopardy using projection, and technology applications using iPads, students will be able to identify the associative, commutative, or distributive property, as well as solve equations with knowledge of these properties.

Feedback:  Students will recieve feedback through out the lesson, as well on their worksheets turned in. Student can also have the opportunity to take a survey regaurding  their overall understanding, results will be analyzed. Students will also gain feedback with the online game of jeapardty. Students will have opportunity to test their knowledge in a fun interactive way that also gives feedback. 

Cooperative Learning: During the lesson I will allow students to small groups of 2-5 people to solve questions on the board together. 

In reply to Stacey Eno

Re: Stacey Eno

by Adam Ballien -

I like that you are giving multiple forms of feedback along with letting them assess themselves through a survery. Also that they can get feed back while faving fun

In reply to Stacey Eno

Re: Stacey Eno

by Marie Zill -

I like the use of iPads because students know exactly how to use them and respond well.  How will students know how to analyze their feedback and improve the next time?  Maybe you could group them according to different skills to work on.