Creating and Sharing Folders in Google Drive
Sharing your T3 Folder and Documents
Another neat feature in Google Drive is the ability to share your documents with others. You will need to share your T3 folder with your Regional Coordinator and with the TRIG coaches in your district. Your Principal may also ask you to share the folder so he/she can check off your progress.
To share a folder, you select from the list of folders on the left hand side.
1. In the main part of the window, click the check box of your folder.
2. Click Share and then Sharing settings... from the drop down menu.
3. Add a collaborator by email entering their email in the text box labeled Add people:.
4. Set them to Can edit since you want to be able to work collaboratively with them.
5. Click Share. They will receive an email immediately with an invitation to work with you on the document.
6. Once you have shared a folder, the contents are shared automatically with those who have rights to the folder.