Blue Zone Discussion Forum

Mary Seals

Mary Seals

by Mary Seals -
Number of replies: 1
  1. Identifying similarities and differences in the English classroom will definitely be used. When analyzing a piece of literature, it is so important to be able to recognize similarities and differences among characters in order to establish a recognizable identity within the text.

2. For extending and applying knowledge, I will be having my students use Google Earth and explore different South American countries and what they look like geographically. Then, I will have them do research on a chosen country and present on it using Prezi.

3. They will practice their skills in Spanish because they will be presenting the information in Spanish, and then whey will be receiving feedback based on Spanish use, knowledge of country, extent of research, the quality of the presentation, as well as their execution of the presentation.
In reply to Mary Seals

Re: Mary Seals

by Marie Zill -

I don't think you could be an English teacher if you didn't use similarities and difference haha.  I like the idea of using Google Earth... how will you provide feedback?  Google Docs?